Construction and civil engineering projects in terms of capital and human resources of the country are involved in the industry. The rapid growth and increasing population and increasing demand, the need to reduce delivery time and reduce the payback period of project's investors have caused the necessity to change the traditional manner of construction is growing. The Iranian architecture have manifested themselves in different forms in different buildings, is a special place where beliefs and rituals in the geographic and climatic conditions and the result is tangible fruits of the artists is to promote the art on the basis of their faith, It's his life and in this way they have done. A quick look at the vernacular architecture of different areas of environmental and climatic characteristics of the zone indicates the recognition of Iran's diverse and ingenious remedy by our ancestors to make greater use of natural resources and deal with the problems of environmental and climate anomalies. Must be realistic and understand that society and our architecture can be formed on the basis of achievements and to stand up, not from the West and East reserves imposed on us and is repeated thousands of times in classrooms and communities! New roles and we have to think of everything we thought and thought architecture. Therefore, this article attempts to introduce new technology in the building, looking for a solution that at least local patterns of each region in the import industry! We use while on the retrofitting effort, originality and architectural history to be maintained and only pure blind follower of the eastern and western patterns not seen that unfortunately, despite the fact that many of us have nothing in common with Iranian culture and traditions.
traditional patterns - patterns and Western - Construction industry - Iranian architecture
1) Alpagolono, A., (2006). "Vernacular architecture, translated by Ali Mohammad Sadat Military." Tehran: Cultural Institute of Space Science.
2) Amini, S., (2013). "Restore lost nature vernacular architecture according to local patterns." The logic of architecture and Urbanism conference, Saghez.
3) Banymsoud, A., (2008). "Iranian contemporary architecture." Tehran: Publication century architecture.
4) Banimassoud, A., (2007). "Postmodernity and architecture", Tehran: Cultural Institute of Space.
5) Barzegar, Z., Yshmyrany, M., (2009). "Useful, how is any of the land mass in the vernacular architecture world view." Garden magazine, Thran, No. 15, 26-13.
6) E-Nanotechnologies, mirror technology creation, technology cooperation office of the President, Committee for Policy Studies, Nanotechnology, 2002
7) Prison, M., (2014). "Set the environmental conditions (solar energy), Faculty of Architecture", University of Science and Technology.
8) Kasmaee, Morteza., "Zoning and design guidelines climate is temperate and humid Gilan Province Vmazndran." Engineering Journal, 2007
9) Kiani, M., (2005). "The first Pahlavi era architecture: the transformation of ideas, creation and development of contemporary architecture's twenty-year period from 1921 to 1943", Tehran: Iranian Contemporary Historical Studies Institute.
10) Godarzi-Soroush, M. M., (2004). "Knowing the village." University of Hamedan.
12) Nazer, E., (2013). "Sustainable architecture in the areas of education, with emphasis on the characteristics of vernacular architecture in the hot and dry climate." Sustainable architecture and urban development Conference, Bockan.
13) Nouhi, Hamid, meditations on art and architecture, Tehran, Agah, 2006.
14) Oktary, D., Hosseini, B., Nasabi, F., Akhlaghi, M., (2006). "Designed with a view to analyzing the residential areas in the north of Cyprus." Quarterly settlement, Tehran, No. 55, 20-23.
15) Rajabi, P., (1973). "Architecture of Iran during the Pahlavi era". Tehran: Iran National University.
16) Sartippour, M., (2008). "Pathology rural architecture to the desired sector inertia", Revolution Housing Foundation names, Tehran.
17) Salehi-gaze, M., (2003). "Autonomous brief overview of the architecture and Urbanism in contemporary Iran." Publication of Makhtumkuli Wrappers.
[Shiva Shokri , Karim Norani , Fatemeh Hosseinzadeh (2016) Check Local Role Models In The New Technology Building IJIREM Vol-3 Issue-1 Page No-59-63] (ISSN 2350 - 0557). www.ijirem.org
Department of Architecture, Babol Branch, Islamic Azad University, Babol, Iran