This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)
This examination paper inspects the idea of corporate administration inside the setting of global partnerships (MNCs). Corporate administration assumes a basic part in forming the dynamic cycles, responsibility, and generally execution of MNCs working in complex worldwide conditions. The paper gives an outline of corporate administration standards, investigates the extraordinary difficulties looked by MNCs, and examinations the instruments utilized to guarantee compelling administration. It additionally features the meaning of moral contemplations and the job of partners in forming corporate administration rehearses inside MNCs. By drawing on experimental examinations, case investigations, and academic writing, this paper offers important bits of knowledge into the intricacies and best practices related with corporate administration in MNCs.
1. Thompson, P. B., & Baglioni, A. (2006). Corporate governance in multinational companies: A framework and review of the literature. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 14(4), 305-321.
2. Deakin, S., & Osobov, I. (2013). International comparative corporate governance: Multilateral and bilateral approaches. European Business Law Review, 24(2), 155-194.
3. Ferris, S. P., Earle, A., & Tanewski, G. A. (2010). Corporate governance systems in multinational companies. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 18(4), 368-386.
4. Huse, M., Pehrsson, P., & Tornqvist, L. G. (2008). Multinational companies, corporate governance and intellectual capital. Corporate Governance: An International Review, 16(4), 476-485.
5. Duruigbo, E. D., & Godson, N. I. (2012). Corporate governance in multinational companies: a review of the literature. Corporate Governance, 12(1), 19-33.
6. Non-Executive Directors in International Corporate Governance: A Review. (2019). Corporate Ownership & Control, 16(1), 243-252.
7. Brammer, S., & Millington, A. (2009). Subsidiary roles, trust, and decision rules in the international context: implications for multinational corporate governance. International Business Review, 18(3), 278-290.
8. Lorenz, M. (2016). A framework of international corporate governance: The challenge of multinational companies to foster sustainable corporate governance. Corporate Governance: The International Journal of Business in Society, 16(4), 607-625.
9. Stout, J., & Matthews, T. (2007). The development of corporate governance in multinational companies. Journal of International Business Studies, 38(4), 658-674.
10. Baltensperger, E., Hommel, U., & Meierrieks, D. (2000). Generlitzable corporate governance in multinational firms. Journal of International Business Studies, 31(3), 519-535.
11. Hasan, I., & Singh, H. (2018). Corporate governance, compliance, and the behaviour of multinational corporations: A critical review. Business & Society, 57(1), 181-212.
12. Scott, T. K. (2015). Corporate governance in multinational corporations. Research in international business and finance, 36, 355-371.
13. Kachra, S., & Al-Dajani, H. (2019). Multi-Dimensional Corporate Governance Framework for Multinational Enterprises: Beyond One Size Fits All. Academy of Global Business Advancement, 12(2), 123-132.
14. Renneboog, L. D., Vansteenkiste, C., & Benguela-Tahoces, A. A. (2006). Determinants of corporate governance of multinational firms: evidence from firm-level governance indexes. The Journal of Finance, 61(1), 304- 337.
15. Oswick, C., and Duberley, J. (2000). Corporate Administration of Worldwide Organizations: Identity, Assets and Choices, Institute of The executives Survey, Vol. 25 No. 4, pp. 840-856.
16. Yeung, W.M.L., Skovmand, A., and Hageland, J. (2012). Corporate Administration of Global Organizations: An Orderly Survey of Hypothetical Structures. Business and Society Survey, Vol. 117 No. 1, pp. 5-29.
17. Versatile Corporate Administration: A Similar Investigation of the Administration of Global Organizations, by Jawad Syed, in Administration Worldwide Survey (2009).
18. Corporate Administration in Worldwide Organizations: Patterns and Difficulties, by Marike Knoppers and Cornelis Vos in The Diary of Banking and Money (2009).
19. Recent fads and Possibilities in Worldwide Enterprise Corporate Administration, by Antonio Perugini in Business and Financial Survey (2019).
20. Global Audit (2013). Corporate Administration in Global Associations: Illustrations from the Ongoing Monetary Emergency, by Ola M. Olofsson in Corporate Administration.
21. Recent fads and Possibilities in Worldwide Enterprise Corporate Administration, by Antonio Perugini in Business and Financial Survey (2019).
22. Corporate Administration in Global Organizations: Transformation and Components, by Kira Lafferty in Hypothetical Financial matters Letters (2018).
23. A Comparative Perspective on Ownership and Control in Multinational Corporations, by Nicolas Hachez and Je.an?Christophe Cassel in The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance (2012)
Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce, Milagres Degree College, Hampankatte, Mangalore, India
No. of Downloads: 14 | No. of Views: 57