This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY 4.0) (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0)
Bhavna Galhotra , Devesh Lowe
Over the past few years, chatbot research has accelerated. The performance, acceptance, and deployment of these tools for internal team communication or customer communication are the subject of research by academics and practitioners. Although there are a ton of current studies available, not all of them discuss the implications of Chatbots for digital business transformation. The primary goal of the research discussed in this paper was to conduct a systematic review of Chatbots, identify their function in the transformation of digital businesses, and identify the areas that need more research, benefits, and the gap areas for innovation of the Chatbots for E-business using the technology.
1) T. J. B. G. Isha Wadhawan, “Usage and Adoption of Chatbot in Education Sector,” 2023 7th International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Control Systems (ICICCS) IEEE, pp. 1097-1103, 2023.
2) B. G. D. Lowe, “AI based Education System,” in COMITCON, 2022.
3) A. Deepshikha, “Using the Technology Acceptance Model to Understand the Use of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) to Classroom,,” Journal on Today’s Ideas - Tomorrow’s Technologies, 2018.
4) A. D., “Integration of Innovative Technological Developments and AI with Education for an Adaptive Learning Pedagogy.,” China Petroleum Processing and Petrochemical Technology, vol. 23, no. 2, 2023.
5) B. G. ,. A. J. S. B. B. Vivek Jaglan, “Gen Z’s Digital Payments: Disruptive Or Useful For Online Shopping In Security Aspect,” China Petroleum Processing and Petrochemical Technology, vol. 23, no. 2, pp. 563-574, 2023.
6) B. Galhotra, “Evolution of E-commerce In India: A Review and Its Future Scope,” International Conference on Machine Learning, Big Data, Cloud and Parallel Computing (COMITCON),, no. 10.1109/COMITCon.2019.8862252., pp. 226-231, 2019.
7) S. D. Aggarwal D., “A Study Of Consumer Perception Towards Mwallets,” International Journal Of Scientific & Technology Research, vol. 18, no. 11, pp. 2277-8616, NOVEMBER 2019.
8) W. Y, “Designing Chatbot Interfaces for Language Learning:Ethnographic Research into Affect and User’s Experiences,” The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, 2011.
9) M. P. Bhavna Galhotra, “Digital Media & Technology-Fueling the Growth of E-Business for Women Entrepreneurs,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Innovative Computing & Communications (ICICC), 2020.
10) D. C. S. B. Samita Ramesh Babu, “A study on “Impact on Data Analytics in Ecommerce”,” EasyChair Preprint, 2021.
11)C. Komalavalli and C. Laroiya, “Challenges in Big Data Analytics Techniques: A Survey,” IEEE xplore, no. 10.1109/CONFLUENCE.2019.8776932., pp. 223-228, 2019.
12) J. X. L. K. S. K. O. W. &. K. Y. K. Huang, “A chatbot for a dialogue-based second language learning system,” CALL in a climate of change: Adapting to turbulent global conditions, 2017.
13) S. S. BK Som, “Effective Business Management in Uncertain Business Environment Using Stochastic Queuing System with Encouraged Arrivals and Impatient Customers,” Proceedings of International Conference on Strategies in Volatile and Uncertain Environment for Emerging Markets, IIT Delhi, pp. 479-488, 2017.
14) M. F. M. Gutiérrez, “Chatbots as Educational Assistants:Teaching About the Digital Footprint,” Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona , 2021.
15) A. H. B. N. K. S. W. Guruswami Hiremath, “Chatbot for education system,” International Journal of Advance Research, Ideas and Innovations in Technolog, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 37-43, 2018.
16) K. N. ,. M. S. D. D. C. Niranjanamurthy M, “Analysis of E-Commerce and M-Commerce: Advantages, Limitations and Security issues,” International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, vol. 2, no. 6, 2013.
17) B. Galhotra, “Big Data: An opportunity and Challenge for M commerce,” 2021 Fifth International Conference on I-SMAC , 2021.
Assistant Professor, Jagan Institute of Management Studies, New Delhi, India
No. of Downloads: 22 | No. of Views: 204